As part of Bank Sohar’s National Day Celebrations, we are delighted to invite you to participate in our #تراثنا_هويتنا Social Media competition on the Bank’s official social media pages (www.facebook.com/excel.banksohar, www.twitter.com/Banksohar_Excel, www.instagram.com/banksoharexcel) with exciting prizes!
The competition is simple; followers are invited to identify names of certain Omani handicrafts which are posted on a daily basis.
How to Participate?
- Like our social media pages
- Comment under the daily image being posted and identify names of the Omani handicraft
- Use hashtag #تراثنا_هويتنا
What can you win?
How long does the competition run?
18 Nov to 24 Nov 2017 (inclusive of both days).
How will the winners be chosen?
Once the competition period is over, a computerized draw will be conducted for all the eligible participants to reveal the 3 winner names.
How will I collect my prize?
After the draw has been conducted, winners will be contacted via direct message on the relevant social media page for details on when and where to collect the prize.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition period is 18 Nov to 24 Nov 2017 (inclusive of both days).
- Participant must follow/like Bank Sohar social media page participating from to be eligible.
- Participants must use hashtag #تراثنا_هويتنا
- Only the first correct entry/answer from a user will be considered for each question.
- Bank Sohar will collect names of eligible participants and enter them into a computerized draw once the competition is over.
- Winners will be announced and contacted shortly after competition period ends
- If the winner does not confirm by responding back to the Bank with his/her contact details within 48 hours of being informed, he/she will be disqualified and another draw will be conducted to replace the disqualified winner. This action will be repeated twice after the announcement of the initial winner.
- Only residents of Oman are eligible to participate.
- Each participant is eligible to win once during the competition period.
- Bank Sohar staff, spouse & children are not eligible to participate.
- By sending us your entry, you declare and agree that Bank Sohar has the right to use your name in any marketing communication or promotions.
- Bank Sohar shall not be liable for any submissions that are put forward by any participant relating to this competition.